Smoking ban for public places - Opinions

Are you looking forward to the smoking ban?  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Are you looking forward to the smoking ban?

• Yes, I will welcome it
    • No, I am dreading it
    • Don't know/care

whats daft is they probably will police such a petty thing, then when you non smokers get burgled or attacked, you might think, oh sugar theres no police there on an important case of policing a heavily taxed substance

Im not sure if its been mentioned yet because Im too lazy to read through the thread, but theyre going to radically drop the prices of nicotine patches and other stop smoking products. At least it`ll help the smokers who want to stop.

whats daft is they probably will police such a petty thing, then when you non smokers get burgled or attacked, you might think, oh sugar theres no police there on an important case of policing a heavily taxed substance

I think thats pretty accademic - If you get attacked or burgled now the police are on an important case of policing Motorists.

I think thats pretty accademic - If you get attacked or burgled now the police are on an important case of policing Motorists.

thats probably where the were when i was a victim of crime, oh well wehn i get shot at least they will be dealing with the real crime of "smoke"

but just think when they fiddle the figures they can claim a minumum of 400 lives saved every year by locking up the smokers.

Im not sure if its been mentioned yet because Im too lazy to read through the thread, but theyre going to radically drop the prices of nicotine patches and other stop smoking products. At least it`ll help the smokers who want to stop.

Thats a good move, the patches cost a fortune.

By starting the ban in April instead of July in Wales they have actually said that an extra 100 lives will be saved. I wonder who those 100 people are.

iraqi/ afghani children maybe, less cigarettes will be smoked and less tax raised to spend on ammuntion.

they can't say banning smoking will save lives, it might prolong them and who in the right mind wants pensioners living and claiming longer than they do already

iraqi/ afghani children maybe, less cigarettes will be smoked and less tax raised to spend on ammuntion.

they can't say banning smoking will save lives, it might prolong them and who in the right mind wants pensioners living and claiming longer than they do already

well i know one person we don't want to get any older.!!!

Archived