Smoking ban for public places - Opinions

Are you looking forward to the smoking ban?  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Are you looking forward to the smoking ban?

• Yes, I will welcome it
    • No, I am dreading it
    • Don't know/care

If I enjoy a cig and don't blow it on others what is the problem ......

I pay for them myself and would be happy to pay for private treatment rather than on the nhs so..........pfffft to all non smokers .......We all gonna die one day :D

but even if you dont directly 'blow' your smoke in my direction, if i'm in an enclosed space with you then I'll eventually breathe in your passive smoke.

Why should I have that?

I haven't made a lifestyle choice to smoke (and neither has my unborn baby who will also be affected by the fumes from the passive smoke)

You're just another selfish smoker who cant see the big picture!:loopy:

but even if you dont directly 'blow' your smoke in my direction, if i'm in an enclosed space with you then I'll eventually breathe in your passive smoke.

Why should I have that?

I haven't made a lifestyle choice to smoke (and neither has my unborn baby who will also be affected by the fumes from the passive smoke)

You're just another selfish smoker who cant see the big picture!:loopy:

At what point did I say I DIDN'T agree with it being Banned ....

Your just another non-smoker who thinks smokers are out to KILL everyone!!:loopy:

Your just another non-smoker who thinks smokers are out to KILL everyone!!:loopy:

they attack us about health issues yet my lungs are near perfect and i do smoke

they attack us about health issues yet my lungs are near perfect and i do smoke

The whole point of the ban is that people don't care about the state of your lungs. It's the lungs of people who work in smoky environments that the law is trying to protect. :rolleyes:

No, i dont think you want to kill everyone, its just a side effect of killing yourself.

so the comment you made of

pfffft to all non smokers .......We all gonna die one day
wasn't an aggressive one aimed at non smokers who want to stop your dirty habit affecting them?

another pillock....:loopy:

I give up on this anyway, just dont blame me when this government takes other rights away. Why dont they ban sunbeds, they cause skin cancer, so does the sun. when will the stupidness end.

I've never heard of anyone being harmed by passive sunbed use. Have you?

Sense of humour Jen, trying to lighten the attack on us non caring totally selfish scum of the earth dirty smelly murdering ....smokers ....In fact next time don't chat to me - just spit on me i'll feel more at home :hihi:

jeeeeesh !!!!! :rolleyes:

always the response of a pillock "oh it was a joke - didn't mean to offend"

What pees me off is that today even I was walking to mothercare (to get to maternity clothes as i'm pregnant - hence why I may be touchy!) and a bloke cuts right in front of me in front of the doorway and blows his fag fumes in my face - I coughed and eventually threw up then had to sit down while this nice old lady went to get me a bottle of water from the spa. (I'm still suffering with morning sickness) and he just sniggered and walked off.

So, sorry if I come across a bit touchy, but from my point of view at the moment - smokers are the scum of the earth!

always the response of a pillock "oh it was a joke - didn't mean to offend"

eh ????:huh:

What pees me off is that today even I was walking to mothercare (to get to maternity clothes as i'm pregnant - hence why I may be touchy!) and a bloke cuts right in front of me in front of the doorway and blows his fag fumes in my face - I coughed and eventually threw up then had to sit down while this nice old lady went to get me a bottle of water from the spa. (I'm still suffering with morning sickness) and he just sniggered and walked off.

So your tarring everyone with same brush ....who's the pillock?

So, sorry if I come across a bit touchy, but from my point of view at the moment - smokers are the scum of the earth!

Entirely your opinion - I'm dreaming of the day I reach perfection .....:love: :love:

Archived