Smoking ban for public places - Opinions

Are you looking forward to the smoking ban?  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Are you looking forward to the smoking ban?

• Yes, I will welcome it
    • No, I am dreading it
    • Don't know/care

wont stop me !! my life, my body all these do gooders stress my head out basically anything can kill you especially booze and drugs.could walk out now and get run over all this is at the end of the day is sad sad sad

fortunately if you get run over you won't passively run over me as well. The entire point of why you shouldn't smoke around other people who don't.

I've picked up loads of customers in my cab this weekend that went to the new Kingdom nightclub, (which is non smoking-albeit not by law obviously until July), but from what I was told, although it was quite smoke free early on, the toilets were like a smokescreen, and later on, I guess when people had had a few more beers, people were smoking in the main club.

Wonder whether this will be the normal? I suppose it's hard to judge yet, as it's not law yet, and it's only a nightclub.

Doubt it, at the moment there's no £2500 for the club owner, after July there will be, so I expect the bouncers will be busy ejecting people.

fortunately if you get run over you won't passively run over me as well. The entire point of why you shouldn't smoke around other people who don't.

well sorry but it my choice !! i dont like alot of things but dont expect people to stop their lives their choices just shows what kind of world we living in now !! smoking ban pathetic

Well if the other people dont like it they can always..leave

there even banning it at hillsborough. its outside for gods sake! basically its the ageing hippies from greenham common with nowt better to do. just butt out please. incidently i'm starting smoking next season.

well sorry but it my choice !! i dont like alot of things but dont expect people to stop their lives their choices just shows what kind of world we living in now !! smoking ban pathetic

I don't like a lot of things, and I don't expect people to stop simply for that reason.

But if they impose what they are doing on me, then I expect them to stop. Apparently the government agrees so soon the selfish smokers like you will have no choice.

Archived