Smoking ban for public places - Opinions

Are you looking forward to the smoking ban?  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Are you looking forward to the smoking ban?

• Yes, I will welcome it
    • No, I am dreading it
    • Don't know/care

everything we do is bad for us fatty food and i think you will find too much exersize is bad for you :huh: oooo shock

my grandmother smoked from 10 to 84 never killed her early:huh: or was that just a pot luck my grandfather smoked from 13 to 79 dont think it killed him off early too

you just dont like it so you want rid people like you would have a uniform life uniform rules like robots yes mam no mam no answering back like i said on my first post i started smoking cause i chose too and i aint stopping for goverment loving people like you if you dont like it move or TOUGH

You're being foolish, trolling, or both,IMO

Everyone, just about, can point to their great uncle george, who smoked 100 Capstan full-strength a day, drank three botles of whisky etc, and STILL managed to live to 130. Just the same as we can all point to aunty gertrude, who never smoked a day in her life and died ages 4 of lung cancer and coronary heart disease.

Smoking kills.

It does not just kill you, it kills those around you. It's toxic, it's filthy and it stinks. (as well as being expensive) That's why I am off the dreaded ciggies.

I agree with you whatif wewin. Well said plain talker. If you want to smoke nobody is stopping you , just have the decency to do it in the comfort of your own home where your own clothes and furniture can smell like an ashtray, instead of ours who chose not to smoke.

so does driving kills the enviroment stinks causes a smog and think you'll find cars kill more people than smoking i.e accidents

and i dont tell people where to drive so i dont expect to be told where to smoke

Come a month from Sunday you won't be able to smoke pretty much anywhere anyway.

July 1st will be the best thing the Government has ever done IMO.

I'll finally be able to spend time in the tap room in the Sportsman thrashing Dad at Pool without all that nasty smoke making my eyes bleed!

i aint arguing with you cause you are the sweetest :D

i smoke i invite you to my home see if you smell fags ??

no i do it on back garden :D :D

Hey MrT, I dont want to argue with you either but I told you earlier that I had a strong opinion about smoking, maybe it was a bad idea to look at this thread. At the end of the day where someone chooses to smoke is there own decision I just hope I am not standing next to them when they do.:gag: :gag: :gag:

Come a month from Sunday you won't be able to smoke pretty much anywhere anyway.

July 1st will be the best thing the Government has ever done IMO.

I'll finally be able to spend time in the tap room in the Sportsman thrashing Dad at Pool without all that nasty smoke making my eyes bleed!

if i was your dad and you beat me at pool, your eye would still bleed mi lad

:rant:

and when the goverment say this your tax on fuel your income tax and on food drink will all go up because the tax from smokers has dropped what then :confused: you will moan thats what hypocrits springs to mind

Um, smokers will still be taxed.

There just won't be quite as much revenue made from them, as all bar the hardcore smokers will probably end up giving up.

Archived