Tram From Hallam FM Arena Tonight

Delboy71

Off to see The Killers tonight and was looking at tram times back to the main Railway Station. It appears that the last tram back is at 11.15pm (staying at Trvelodge, Ponds Forge). Does anyone know if this is right? I think this will be too early and the gig may well not be finished in time to catch that tram. Was originally going to drive over to the Arena but thought the tram might be a better option (taxis will be impossible to get afterwards obviously!!). Anyone know anything different or got any ideas?? Would rather not drive but it seems like it might be the only way....

Dont't worry when the concert finishes there will be plenty of trams to take you home. They normally provide extra trams when there is a big concert on. Although you squashed in to the tram like a tin of sardines.

So do they wait until the gig finishes or are they still running to a timetable? Cheers for the info!

Yellow route trams from the Arena don't go to the train station, that is probably why you were getting that time for your last tram - enquire for Arena to Fitzalan Square/Ponds Forge and you will find trams up to midnight. Also after major events at the arena additional shuttle trams run.

Yellow route trams from the Arena don't go to the train station, that is probably why you were getting that time for your last tram - enquire for Arena to Fitzalan Square/Ponds Forge and you will find trams up to midnight. Also after major events at the arena additional shuttle trams run.

Yeah, cheers mate. Got the tram from train station on the way to the gig without realising it would go back the way we'd just walked and past our hotel!! D'oh! Anyway, got the tram back no probs and had a great night. Sheffield should definitely be proud of that Tram system. I'm sure there are plenty of moans and groans about times and routes but I was very impressed and i'm sure there's plenty of cities that would love to have it!!

Archived