Dress code at the corp

dinger

(oh well maybe dont turn up in anything chavvy unless its ironic it might not go down too well and sometimes the bouncers will even ask ppl in tracksuits why their there in case their going to make trouble)

hey you've just given me a great idea for next halloween :thumbsup:

go dressed as a chav i needed something top last years venom outfit, thanks Tarantino and keep crankin' out the films:D

ive never seen a fight in corp (apart from the mosh pit but that doesnt count) and i very much doubt anyone that goes to gatecrasher or kingdom cud say that. everyone who goes is there to have a good night and listen to good music and just get on with each other, u cudnt say that about kingdom goers if u just look at someone in there they want to know 'what ur looking at' the girls and guys are as bad as each other

Agreed. Its a proper chilled place..wear what you want, don't go with an attitude and you'll have a great night. The upstairs room is probably more "newbie" friendly since they play indie rock/hiphop sorta thing. And yea, I've NEVER seen a fight at corp n i've been going for about 5 years..

Enjoy yourself love!

haha, and yea, don't wear new white trainers unless u want them to turn a fetching shade of black.

Archived