The all things tattoo megathread

Go & see Martin at Red Monkey in Upperthorpe he's brill.

is he still there? i emailed him a few days ago with a link of tattoo that he'd done (and i'd like to have), but he's not got back to me yet

is he still there? i emailed him a few days ago with a link of tattoo that he'd done (and i'd like to have), but he's not got back to me yet

Seems most just can't be arsed , thats the impression I'm getting at the moment . Unless it's easy and straight from a transfer. Doesn't look like there are too many artists around . I can't get anyone to do a cover up . Maybe it's too much like hard work :roll:

Seems most just can't be arsed , thats the impression I'm getting at the moment . Unless it's easy and straight from a transfer. Doesn't look like there are too many artists around . I can't get anyone to do a cover up . Maybe it's too much like hard work :roll:

Try Paul at Eternal Ink, he's good.

Have you tried Quoz at Q Tattoo in Orchard square, this guy is a real artist and prefers a challenge.

HA.... what a joke if ever i heard one!!!! :rant::mad:

Oh, why do you say that?

he's done a particular design that i'd like to have, hence why i'm trying to contact him, but having already got tattoos i'd rather go back to the places i know and try and get it done there if this guy's not all he's cracked up to be...could you pm me about your response? (if it's not approrpriate for the forum)

thanks

i;v pm'd u pal thanxs