The all things tattoo megathread

Has anyone been tattooed by Valerie Vargas yet, I have seen her portfolio online, her work is amazing! My girlfriend is wanting a back piece done, just wanting some imput from anyone she has inked.

Cheers

i have!!!

she works at thou art

shes really good and extremely good looking!!!

xxxxxxxx

One of my tattoos has healed but is iching really bad on a certain section, is this a reaction or anything??

Tar

it may be so, it might not... it depends generally on how long ago the tattoo was done.

if it's a very new tat, and it's only just healed/ healing, then yes, although not "that" common, you may still get a bit of itching/ irritation, until the area has settled. With an older tat, like mine, which is six years old, has started to play up on the red patches only, over the last couple of months it's not as usual.

the best thing to do, is to show it to your doctor, or the tattoist who did it (or better still, both of them!) and get their advice, as the professionals. We can't see the tat, nor the irritated bit, so really it's not fair for us to pronounce what it is, or isn't.

hope it gets sorted.

it may be so, it might not... it depends generally on how long ago the tattoo was done.

if it's a very new tat, and it's only just healed/ healing, then yes, although not "that" common, you may still get a bit of itching/ irritation, until the area has settled. With an older tat, like mine, which is six years old, has started to play up on the red patches only, over the last couple of months it's not as usual.

the best thing to do, is to show it to your doctor, or the tattoist who did it (or better still, both of them!) and get their advice, as the professionals. We can't see the tat, nor the irritated bit, so really it's not fair for us to pronounce what it is, or isn't.

hope it gets sorted.

Cheers its fairly new,about 3 weeks old just fully healed.

Will go see the tattooist.

tar:)

One of my tattoos has healed but is iching really bad on a certain section, is this a reaction or anything??

Tar

sounds like abit of a reaction, my boyfriend had this really badly annd the doctor just prescribed allergy tablets for it and it stopped the itching. :)