The all things tattoo megathread

I don't know anyone thats had it done but i remember reading that you can't remove green ink.

I know you have just got rid of one- but have you though of getting another one thats more to your current tastes that incorporates the green?

The reason I wanted it removed in the first place was because when I got the tattoo I had lovely nice trim toned arms and now they are turning into bingo wings, so I don't really want to draw attention to them in any way.

The reason I wanted it removed in the first place was because when I got the tattoo I had lovely nice trim toned arms and now they are turning into bingo wings, so I don't really want to draw attention to them in any way.

Erm, where exactly are these bingo wings you speak of? :suspect: Don't seem to recall seeing them at the meet :huh: Your arms looked ok from where I was sat, and yeah, I know my eyesight aint what it used to be, but I am not totally blind :P:D

Can they not go over it with something more flesh coloured? Might sound a bit daft, but could work?

Well now you have a ready-made excuse to go out and tone up again :D