The all things tattoo megathread

Those rates apply to all businesses in meadowhall- plenty of which don't charge any more for their produce than the same business elsewhere.

The meadowhall pound shop, for example, charges one pound for items, just as do pound shops anywhere.

How does your hypothesis account for that?

The pound shop is a chain. Chains always have high profile shops that lose money for tax purposes.

So you reckon the meadowhall pound shop makes a loss? Fair enough, if you provide some proof or a link, then you may have a point: personally, though I don't know for sure, I really do doubt that the meadowhall pound shop makes a loss.

I've never used a tattoo place in Sheffield myself but if you don't mind a quick trip to Chesterfield (it isn't far) in the town center there is a tattoo place called Celtic Art Tattoos and that's where i used to go and they are brilliant i have never had a bad tattoo from there, out of the 14 i have most i had done there (i get a friend to do them now) and i have never had a bad tattoo yet....hope that helps

• 3 weeks later...