The all things tattoo megathread

hi...

its open now....:thumbsup:

got loads of great designs in too but not got any of the work they have done themselves...but its new so they may have some out soon.

sarah xx

Thanks x

Its at the bottom of Southey Hill, up from the chemist

next door to the kebab shop, opposite the sandwich shop and the ex- catalogue shop.

Hope that helps

If you want one before going on holiday you should get it done asap really so its fully healed before you go. (But don't rush into a decision of course!). Lots of sun and chlorine and similar holiday type things can aggravate and fade a new tattoo. I was told you should give it 6 weeks minimum before sunbathing but 2 months or more is better.

If you want one before going on holiday you should get it done asap really so its fully healed before you go. (But don't rush into a decision of course!). Lots of sun and chlorine and similar holiday type things can aggravate and fade a new tattoo. I was told you should give it 6 weeks minimum before sunbathing but 2 months or more is better.

cheers for that bit of advice. :thumbsup:

never really thought about the chlorine and stuff like that...

i had one done on my back about 6yrs ago from him across from the park hotel(hillsborough) and i dont rate it all that much so i was wanting to try somewhere different. :)

sarah xx

my next door neighbour popped into "Pinks" tattoo place at southey Thursday, she says that the girl who tattoo's is a really nice girl and she is really happy with the tat' it looks great and was reasonably priced too!

you're neighbour called dawn by any chance?:suspect: