The all things tattoo megathread

Hi, I could do with a little bit of advice if you please.

I've been have a rather large tattoo done on my back for about the last 18 months abroad. I 've now returned to sheffield with still about 20 hours of work to be completed. Can anyone recommend somewhere? I have been to feline before and although they are talented I didn't like the atmosphere one bit and also dragon at intake and again I wasn't feeling the place. I have herd there is a place at hillsborough and also on west street?? help me out dudes:help: Thanks in advance people:D

I'm not sure about hillsborough, but there is one on West Street, I think it's called Eternal Ink. There's also Thou Art Tattoo on Chapel Walk, I like that place, they are good and very nice people :)

Ian Wallis at Inkmaster in Killamarsh is excellent. Very professional, clean and hygenic.

Pm me if you want tel no. :)

Hi, I could do with a little bit of advice if you please.

I've been have a rather large tattoo done on my back for about the last 18 months abroad. I 've now returned to sheffield with still about 20 hours of work to be completed. Can anyone recommend somewhere? I have been to feline before and although they are talented I didn't like the atmosphere one bit and also dragon at intake and again I wasn't feeling the place. I have herd there is a place at hillsborough and also on west street?? help me out dudes:help: Thanks in advance people:D

The one in Hillsborough is Van Sheiks, at the end of Wadsley lane where it meets Middlewood Road, and also has a shop near West Bar. I would recommend popping in to see them and seeing what you think of the place. personally I really liked the atmosphere at the Hillsborough one.

He didn't tattoo me, but Greg always seems really highly recommended for custom/freehand work.