The all things tattoo megathread

Originally posted by Susie

I had the 5 that i have done at feline, the first one I had I took a simple sketch in gave it to guy then ten mins later he came back and had reworked it into something so fantastic, I can wholeheartedly recommend him and Gavin, but I got my last one done by Gail and she didnt really do a great job with the filling in,

Susie

xx

Gail is the person who did my last tattoo... thought she did a good job... but i am thinking of speaking to either Gavin or Guy now :) they seem to have a good rep! :thumbsup:

Thanx people :D

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by Angel05

Gail is the person who did my last tattoo... thought she did a good job... but i am thinking of speaking to either Gavin or Guy now :) they seem to have a good rep! :thumbsup:

Thanx people :D

Here's my update:

I had my tattoo done by Gail today on my lower back... She's done a great job...

I've gone for the personal touch and had 'Angel' written above the design.. I'm really pleased with it... Not as painful as people make out either... (I was made to believe it was unbearable)

Had 4 lollies and a great chat with a guy also having a tattoo... i felt so comfortable...

All thanx to Feline :)

PS... When all is healed i will post a piccie :thumbsup:

Originally posted by fredsredhat

its a VERY slow site but there's hundreds of designs to take a butchers at. I've always used Greg at Van shaiks opposite Leppings Lane. but I've not been for a few years so don't know if he's still there.

http://nitro80.narod.ru/flash05.htm

Thanx for posting the website on here... I wont be looking as i have made my decision and had it done as said above... Thanks again for posting your idea's... I wouldnt like to confuse matters lol :)

Originally posted by fredsredhat

its a VERY slow site but there's hundreds of designs to take a butchers at. I've always used Greg at Van shaiks opposite Leppings Lane. but I've not been for a few years so don't know if he's still there.

http://nitro80.narod.ru/flash05.htm

last i heard ( a few months ago) he was in prison. but im not 100% how true it is altho i have had a few peeps saying it

Originally posted by Litha

last i heard ( a few months ago) he was in prison. but im not 100% how true it is altho i have had a few peeps saying it

yeah thats what i heard. Sorry Angel I read that you had it done but i thought i'd share the link for anyone else whe was looking. Do we get any pics?

• 5 weeks later...

Could anyone tell me of any web sites where I might find Liverpool FC Tattoo designs?

I'm really interested in getting one done, and really want an image of the Liverbird with its wings around the European Cup.

I know this image exists as I've seen it somewhere before, and I know some people have had this tattoo done.

However, I've had no luck googling for said image, so I wondered if anyone on here could point me in the right direction.

Any help gratefully received,

N

:)