The all things tattoo megathread

Merged into the tattoo megathread.

For the benefit of SAB15, I'd recommend either Feline (had one of mine done there and it's lovely) or Qtattoo upstairs in Orchard Square. Quoz at Qtattoo has done some lovely freehand work for me, and I've seen lots of his original work on one of my neighbours (who's like a walking advert for local tattooists!).

Merged into the tattoo megathread.

For the benefit of SAB15, I'd recommend either Feline (had one of mine done there and it's lovely) or Qtattoo upstairs in Orchard Square. Quoz at Qtattoo has done some lovely freehand work for me, and I've seen lots of his original work on one of my neighbours (who's like a walking advert for local tattooists!).

That'd be Jamie then? I think he said he's having another one done by Quoz.. I don't know if he's got any spare skin left! :huh:

That'd be Jamie then? I think he said he's having another one done by Quoz.. I don't know if he's got any spare skin left! :huh:

He's got plenty of spare skin left- apparently- the bits normally covered by clothes.

thanks for the advice guys, I know that feline are one of the best in sheffield as I have had various tattoos myself there prior to the one in question but I really didn't like the atmosphere or inpaticular any of the artists as talented as they were, everything just seemed to much trouble for them. So I won't be going there. Has anyone got any photos of there pieces to post on here which have been done at these different places?? I'll show you mine if you show me yours:hihi:

Been in today really helpful got some great designs too many to choose from lol , me and my daughter have been booked in for tommorow

good luck to them they have just openend and i think they will do very well.

Well worth a visit:D

Been in today really helpful got some great designs too many to choose from lol , me and my daughter have been booked in for tommorow

good luck to them they have just openend and i think they will do very well.

Well worth a visit:D

hi shihtzumad,

would you mind letting me know what its like when you had it done,im gonna go and get one there next month.

cheers

sarah xx :thumbsup: