The all things tattoo megathread

That sounds lovely sam, when are u thinking of going?

I have a tattoo, on my ankle, every one varies with pain, it dosn't take long to do depending on what u are wanting, i think i have got about 15 tats nah. They are very addictive.

Yeah i say the same good luck to "Pinks".

I am going tomorrow, they have been great helping me with the design I want. Im really looking forward to it. :) What are you going to have next? Sam xxx

I am going tomorrow, they have been great helping me with the design I want. Im really looking forward to it. :) What are you going to have next? Sam xxx

Great, hope it looks nice, let me no what u think. I dunno what am havin next, to many to choose from, so many nice designs, and am running out of places,

Good luck for tom.

Great, hope it looks nice, let me no what u think. I dunno what am havin next, to many to choose from, so many nice designs, and am running out of places,

Good luck for tom.

LOL There is some great designs. Thanks for the good luck and advice :)

Sam xxx :D

As I am fairly new to the city and have left my usual tattoist behind me I want to know who you guys consider the best?? Now I aint into dolphins on my ass or dodgy pics of my kids on my forearm!!:gag: I need a GOOD tribal and Freehand artist.

I have the need for Ink and that need is now!!

Thanks in advance

Ozzy!

let us no tom, what u had and what u think. :)

Hi,

Just got back from Pinks, wow what a girl, my tat' looks amazing!!

I am really pleased with it, the girls are really lovely too they made me and friend feel really welcome. Would highly reccomend them.THANK YOU Vicki and Helen.

I am sure you will see me again :D

Sam xxx