The all things tattoo megathread

awwwwww..im so jealous that everyones getting their tattoos done but i cant afford one til next month..lol

im lovin having a nosey at what everyone else has having done tho i hope you all dont mind..:hihi:

sarah xx

Ah thats fine do you have an idea what you would like to have done? There are loads of great designs at pinks, something for everyone. :D

Shihtzumad, I have used savlon cream (just a thin layer) before. Can't remember if that's what was advised, caused it's a few years ago now, but I never had any trouble and the tattoo I had was on my foot and quite sore at first before I used the cream.

so glad you are pleased with it. Did u have a rainbow at the bottom of your back.

Hi, yep its in the middle just above my jeans - measures about 4 inches. I am very very pleased with it, my friend also had a tat' done hers looked ace too. :)

Ah thats fine do you have an idea what you would like to have done? There are loads of great designs at pinks, something for everyone. :D

yeah i want a butterfly on my stomach,quite low down tho near the hip.

iv wanted it done for years but after having 2 kids its taken quite a while to get my stomach back to normal again..lots and lots of sit ups later..:hihi: ..lol

sarah xx

Do any of the tattoo places in sheffield have good custom artists? Everything I see seems to be flash :/ I dunno whether thats cos its all they can do or its all that people want these days..

Try LAB13 in Pitsmoor Sosk the Tattooist there is great his free hand is fantastic..

Shihtzumad, I have used savlon cream (just a thin layer) before. Can't remember if that's what was advised, caused it's a few years ago now, but I never had any trouble and the tattoo I had was on my foot and quite sore at first before I used the cream.

Thanks i will give that a go. :)