The all things tattoo megathread

I would never put pile cream on a tattoo, Savlon yes, Tattoo Goo - No, unfortunatley I have had problems with this. By far the best is Bepanthen (nappy rash cream). A lot of tattooists reccommend it, because its used for babys bums, its very good for your skin, promotes healing and doesn't contain any nasties. My tattooist recommends it as does several other top tattooists (when I was researching Bepanthen before using it I discovered Naresh at Flamin Eight swears by it!!). Ok Thats my two-penneth on tattoo aftercare.

I've just had my lower arms done - so if you see a girl with large pink flames on one forearm and pink stars and blue flames and diamonds on the other - its me!!

When is your next one, and what are you going to have, i have seen a nice cheeky angel, so i think thats my next one.

Hi I have seen a seahorse that I would like :) not sure were I would have it though its a tiny one. Were are you going to have your cheeky angel? Sam xxxx

REALLY??

eraze has acid in it & is exactly the same as the old fashioned method which was also acid. IE it simply burns a hole in your skin.

As for UV ink - has it passed EU the tests to make it safe? I checked and it doesn't look like any UV ink at all has passed. Do you have a rundown of the ingredients in your UV ink?

not correct, pewrsonality at woodseats been using it for years so he would know more than me but it doesnt contain acid, its a cream that is injected into the skin uising tattooing technid=que and thus makin the tattoo ink be rejected in short,

also the uv ink is eu passed and sells very well thanks

ultra violet tattoos! what plonker would pay good money for something so vain as to be only seen on a dancefloor ? that is if they have ultra violet lighting in the first place!!!!! Wassocks !!!! get a life there are people out there starving:rant: :rant: :rant:

you are obviously one of the plonkers as you no nothing bout it, its same as a norm tattoo. visible in day but just glows under lights.

My tattoo was black but now is a petol Blue colour

How much does is roughly cost for just filling in etc .....:suspect:

depends on size but roughly same price as it initially cost minus a little. pop into inkredible tatrtoos broomhill and check us out, beat any genuine qwuote thanks