The all things tattoo megathread

Oh god thats me problem!

LOL are you running out of space? :) I really like the tat's people have going up the foot, if that makes sense lol has your tat healed yet, mine has formed a lovley scab (sorry if too much imfo:gag: Sam xxx

not correct, pewrsonality at woodseats been using it for years so he would know more than me but it doesnt contain acid, its a cream that is injected into the skin uising tattooing technid=que and thus makin the tattoo ink be rejected in short,

also the uv ink is eu passed and sells very well thanks

haha, I've read all the eraze literature & seen the ingredients. It certainly does contain acid, I've seen the results and it scars. That's why there are so many consent forms because the beauty company "rejuvi" who makes it don't want to be sued. I presume you'd want the customer to sign a consent form too? The company who make it make anti wrinkle cream too

Laser removal is the only proven way to remove tattoos.

As for the UV stuff, if someone wanted a UV tattoo and wanted reassuring that it was safe, would you be able to show them the paperwork to prove that it's licenced and been declared safe for putting under peoples skin?

you are obviously one of the plonkers as you no nothing bout it, its same as a norm tattoo. visible in day but just glows under lights.

All the UV tattoos that I have seen have been pretty much invisible once healed except under a UV light source, unless used in conjunction with standard pigment as part of a project.

haha, I've read all the eraze literature & seen the ingredients. It certainly does contain acid, I've seen the results and it scars. That's why there are so many consent forms because the beauty company "rejuvi" who makes it don't want to be sued. I presume you'd want the customer to sign a consent form too? The company who make it make anti wrinkle cream too

Laser removal is the only proven way to remove tattoos.

As for the UV stuff, if someone wanted a UV tattoo and wanted reassuring that it was safe, would you be able to show them the paperwork to prove that it's licenced and been declared safe for putting under peoples skin?

have u read erase r eraze cos there two, and it doesnt scar, u need to do mre homework, we have consent forms supplied by erase and we'v removed around 12 r 13 so far n only one needed second sitting n none av scarred, it takes 5-6 months to heal bck tonormal state, sumtimes u get a little difference in colour but nothing major

and as for the uv ink why dont u call in and we'd be happyto show you the paper work,

All the UV tattoos that I have seen have been pretty much invisible once healed except under a UV light source, unless used in conjunction with standard pigment as part of a project.

it has been mixed with normal pigment so i told by the seller whosuppliesd us, i'm not very clued up on it without looking at the literature as my tattooist deal 3with it all, i'm idle i stay at home all day , lol

Has anyone had work done at The Ink Master (http://www.theinkmaster.co.uk/) in Killamarsh? Any opinions?

I'm interested in getting a tribal design I already have expanded and re-worked. It's some bog standard flash from Rambo's in Manchester, poorly placed and badly coloured. I want it expanding and reworking to be like the much nicer one I have on the other shoulder (a one off design from scratch by an artist in Watford).

Cheers, Mike

Has anyone had work done at The Ink Master (http://www.theinkmaster.co.uk/) in Killamarsh? Any opinions?

I'm interested in getting a tribal design I already have expanded and re-worked. It's some bog standard flash from Rambo's in Manchester, poorly placed and badly coloured. I want it expanding and reworking to be like the much nicer one I have on the other shoulder (a one off design from scratch by an artist in Watford).

Cheers, Mike

hi cant really comment dont know him but have heard a few good things bout him, if you can try us at inkredible tattoos in broomhill sheffield, i have a tattooist that is brilliant at freehand and tribal, his names mick , he been round years and was the forth tattooist evr in sheff, we charge £50per hour but u get an hour, avin a cig break n drink n chat wont be knocked off the hour, we take our time. give him a call 2moz 01142678885 av a chat it cost nothing cheers

hi cant really comment dont know him but have heard a few good things bout him, if you can try us at inkredible tattoos in broomhill sheffield, i have a tattooist that is brilliant at freehand and tribal, his names mick mcall, he been round years and was the forth tattooist evr in sheff, we charge £50per hour but u get an hour, avin a cig break n drink n chat wont be knocked off the hour, we take our time. give him a call 2moz 01142678885 av a chat it cost nothing cheers

Has he got an online portfolio I could check out? or could you email me some images?