The all things tattoo megathread

I would like to say a big thank you to

PINKS TATTOO

I have had several tattoos done by varies places and I can honestly say that Pinks Tattoo parlour is the best I have visited, the atmosphere is relaxing and they make every effort to make sure you get exactly what you want. As for the quality,it is the best I have seen, better than Feline who come a close second. They are located at Southey Green, so if your thinking of having a tattoo, pop yourselves along to Pinks, you won't be dissapointed.

has anyone been to the tattoo place in broomhill?

If that's inkredible, no customers have commented, but the owner posts a lot. I intended to go down and chat to Mick there about a custom tribal re-work on Saturday, but rain, kids and DIY stopped play...

i went today to see about getting a tattoo covered up, he said he could do it no problem but said it would be about £40 for aprox 2inch solid black star. also a bit wary as obviously the one im covering it really crap and dont want to end up with another crap one that i cant cover!

ive seen some shocking stars aswell so wanted to know if hw was any good!

i went today to see about getting a tattoo covered up, he said he could do it no problem but said it would be about £40 for aprox 2inch solid black star.

I'd go round a couple of places and see what they think. The price sounds about right but other tattooists might be able to suggest other ideas.

I'd go round a couple of places and see what they think. The price sounds about right but other tattooists might be able to suggest other ideas.

ive decided on a star i know thats what i want, i just wanted to check the price and if they were good or not.

i went to feline and the guy drew a star on me about 3/4inch wide and said it would need to be that big which is far to big for me so i decided against there, although i would have prefered to go there as they have a good reputation.

ive decided on a star i know thats what i want, i just wanted to check the price and if they were good or not.

i went to feline and the guy drew a star on me about 3/4inch wide and said it would need to be that big which is far to big for me so i decided against there, although i would have prefered to go there as they have a good reputation.

You should have said you wanted it smaller, but they are pretty good at Feline and will do what you want unless it's not possible or will look a mess.