The all things tattoo megathread

Yeah I quite agree, I mean, "taking one up the gary" is a short event. A tattoo is a life time scar. See the discussions about the erasing of tattoos. "taking one up the gary" may be regretted but can be forgotten.

hi themike, sorry i wasnt there, lol. glad you made it in. how'd you like trhe grafitti outside? glad mick cud help he is a very experienced tattooist and body piercer, thanks again

Scott: Sorry for not getting back sooner, I've been on a temp-ban (with no warning) for the last few days for referring to the moderators and administrators as the forum nazis. No sense of humour some people. Anyway, had a long talk with JoeP and my Temp-ban has timed out...

I didn't like the grafitti, but that's not a reflection on your grafitti, just the fact I don't like grafitti art. Never have. Some good flash on the walls in the studio, good chat with Mick, looking forward to him sending me his design so we can move further.

By the way, your (not yet finished) web site is currently down with a permissions issue.

By the way, your (not yet finished) web site is currently down with a permissions issue.

yeh, guy started it and then was advised by my mate that the site is good but cud be better regarding searches n stuff so asked him to do one aswell. just a bit busy and confused at mo between the two, lol.

yeh grafiitti a bit ijn yr face but wanted it to be like that to attract your eyes wen passing