The all things tattoo megathread

for next 2 weeks our hourly rate has been discounted down to £30 ph starting from monday 11th june no appointment needed.

this is due to a change of plans we was meant to be shut for 2 weeks but plans fell through so we are staying open therefore have 2weeks gap thanks.

for next 2 weeks our hourly rate has been discounted down to £30 ph starting from monday 11th june no appointment needed.

this is due to a change of plans we was meant to be shut for 2 weeks but plans fell through so we are staying open therefore have 2weeks gap thanks.

If only id waited i could have got mine cheaper lol!

I had mi latest tattoo done at inkcredible tattoo at Broomhill on saturday and Steve did a brilliant job of it, i so happy with it and everyone thinks it looks amazing, if anyone is thinking of getting at tattoo, go there for a tattoo i'd highly recomened it.

The tattoo i got is of a 40's - 50's moral boosting pin - up girl and its brilliant.

So thanks inkcredible tattoo and the tattooist Steve.

I was just reading in the mid-month issue of Disability Now Magazine, about a woman who has Cerbral Palsy who was discriminated against by a Blackpool tattoist.

She had gone to his parlour, and had asked for a small fairy design on her upper arm,. She was refused service, on the grounds of her disability.

She won her case.

She got her tattoo finally, from a tatooist in Cumbria.

I was just reading in the mid-month issue of Disability Now Magazine, about a woman who has Cerbral Palsy who was discriminated against by a Blackpool tattoist.

She had gone to his parlour, and had asked for a small fairy design on her upper arm,. She was refused service, on the grounds of her disability.

She won her case.

She got her tattoo finally, from a tatooist in Cumbria.

I must subscribe to that magazine!

What reason did he/she give for not doing it ?

nick, he refused her on the grounds of her disability. didn't think she was capable of making her own decision, iirc.

Did he actually say he wouldn't work on her becasue she was disabled, or did he just say he wouldn't work on her, which is free to do, and she happened to be dissabled and assumed thats why he said no.

And what did she win ?