The all things tattoo megathread

Did he actually say he wouldn't work on her becasue she was disabled, or did he just say he wouldn't work on her, which is free to do, and she happened to be dissabled and assumed thats why he said no.

Could you translate this into English please?

Could you translate this into English please?

did he say "I don't want to tattoo you BECAUSE you're disabled"

or

did he say "I don't want to tattoo you" ?

Did he actually say he wouldn't work on her becasue she was disabled, or did he just say he wouldn't work on her, which is free to do, and she happened to be dissabled and assumed thats why he said no.

And what did she win ?

She got compensation of £2,500.

And, yes, he said, (acording to the report) that it was because she was disabled, and he assumed she was not capable of making decisions for herself.

She got compensation of £2,500.

And, yes, he said, (acording to the report) that it was because she was disabled, and he assumed she was not capable of making decisions for herself.

I just wondered.

for next 2 weeks our hourly rate has been discounted down to £30 ph starting from monday 11th june no appointment needed.

this is due to a change of plans we was meant to be shut for 2 weeks but plans fell through so we are staying open therefore have 2weeks gap thanks.

This is a good offer! Do you think that 9 letters done in old English done on the lower arm would take around an hour? Just trying to work out how much it would cost as I am thinking of paying for my OH to have our daughters name tattooed for Father's day. (Yes he does want the tattoo - just that the money always seems to go on other things!) I wanted to surprise him and bring him in for a tattoo!;)

a hasty edit there,

Hmmm your correct. I'll have to remember to read the full post before answering in future.

Congratulations on ending the sentence with a comma by the way! Makes you look really clever as do your previous posts in this thread! :hihi:

And what did she win ?

:loopy:

Hmmm your correct. I'll have to remember to read the full post before answering in future.

Congratulations on ending the sentence with a comma by the way! Makes you look really clever as do your previous posts in this thread! :hihi:

:loopy:

Ooooooooh, handbags at dawn.