The all things tattoo megathread

I've not got one there, but from what I've seen of others having it done its quite tender because of the thinner skin. Don't imagine it'd be terrible though.

Thats what i was wondering about as it is more tender just wondering if it was any different. :D

Cheeers every one:P

ive got a print out of my perfect tattoo and im looking for someone to draw it for me to scale and possibly do the tattoo for me. The picture is quite small off the internet. Just wanted to see how much people charged for this kind of thing as every tattoo place ive been to has not been that helpfull, cheers jamie

I've got one there, it was my first tattoo aswel, didn't really hurt much at all. There was one tiny section that I could 'feel' more than the rest, but it wasn't bad at all.

Do you think it'd be anymore sensitive than Finger?:huh: What about down Thigh/Calf please?

Also, What sites are good for looking at tattoo's? Any imperticular, better than me general scanning of net.

What sites are good for looking at tattoo's? Any imperticular, better than me general scanning of net.

I have seen quite a lot of talk around the internet about Dezinertattoo.co.uk

It seems to be very interesting, as it has thousands of tattoo images to download.

And it's a lot bigger now! The flames were added freehand by Quoz, and the lotus blossom represents everything from lost love to reincarnation in a number of faiths- perfect symbollism for me.

My phoenix was to represent me rising up out of the ashes of my cancer, so it's appropriate that shaw is the flames supporting my wings.

This was taken the day that the flames were added, so there are still blood spots all over the place, but this is my finished leg.

Oh i love your Lotus Blossom, I've just got Ohm on my wrist at the moment, hence the asking after tatto sites for inspiration.:D