The all things tattoo megathread

u say u had it done at eternal?

Had what done at Eternal Scott?

The origional post was as follows,

There is a place just off Ecc Rd on the corner of Neill Rd I think. Don't go ! They made a right mess of mine. Hence, I need to get the damn thing off me !

Eternal ink is on Glossop Rd/West St, nowhere near Ecc Rd,

You trying to imply something?

rang the studio last night after having no response from the 2 emails... what a waste of time, all the guy kept saying is '' are you sure he had it done here'' :loopy: i'm going up at the weekend to try and sort it out if i dont get the result i want i shall be posting the studio name on here with a bloody health warning.... YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!! :rant: :rant::mad:

good on you blondie

well if they think they can get away with this type of behaviour is only right in it? it could have been alot worse if he wasn't young and fit and i certainly dont want anybody else having the misfortune of if it happening to them!!

well if they think they can get away with this type of behaviour is only right in it? it could have been alot worse if he wasn't young and fit and i certainly dont want anybody else having the misfortune of if it happening to them!!

woo hoo give em hell :clap: