The all things tattoo megathread

One of my tattoos has healed but is iching really bad on a certain section, is this a reaction or anything??

Tar

Sometimes I get a raised, itchy bit in the middle of a tattoo I had done over 10 years ago, it just comes and goes.

I suggest a tattoo shop in Intake. I'm pretty sure it's called, 'Feel the Steel' or something like that. I got mine done there last year, it is 4ins in length and 3 ins wide, and cost around 100pounds. I was very happy with the service I got there!

Had my first tattoo done there last week and they were really good, i am scared of needles but it wasnt as bad as i thought it was.. Get urself down to Feel the steel its opposite dragon tattoo in intake there brill and nice lads. Did my own design and they did it just how i wanted it :)

I have wanted some tattoo's for years but the thing is i have a fear of needles and i am one of those people who really feel pain.

What i am wondering is can you have the area being tattooed totally numbed before having it done so you cannot feel anything? if so i would definitley be up for having a few done otherwise i'm not so sure, i only want a few small to medium sized ones no big ones, 1 on each arm, 1 on my neck and i want another one but i'm not so sure where i want it done.

Any advice? cheers.

just go its not as bad as u think ;)

my mums boyfriend has just had a tattoo done of a pair boxing gloves, he said he had it done on west st, which should mean he had it done at eternal ink i believe, anyway he is well chuffed with the results and loves it.

Just had my latest one done by Shane at Mystic Inks in Woodhouse (Lithas fella) Must say I'm most impressed with his work. He took his time and didn't charge a fortune. :)

Sean Beans daughter comes up from London to have hers done there. I think I'll have to go check it out :)

Pod

I have wanted some tattoo's for years but the thing is i have a fear of needles and i am one of those people who really feel pain.

What i am wondering is can you have the area being tattooed totally numbed before having it done so you cannot feel anything? if so i would definitley be up for having a few done otherwise i'm not so sure, i only want a few small to medium sized ones no big ones, 1 on each arm, 1 on my neck and i want another one but i'm not so sure where i want it done.

Any advice? cheers.

jackass,

Having a tattoo can't be that bad, or that painful, or why would so many of us go back and have even more done?

I have two, and I'd love more...

When I had mine done, it wasn't that bad, at all:- I'd describe it as a bit like a "hot cat-scratch" occasionally it's felt a bit tender in places, but honestly, it's a doddle.

Ive had 2,well 3 done as i added to one of them:hihi:

But the first one i did(on leg) wasnt to bad but i wanted 2 scracth it while it was been done.

2nd one was done on my arm and it did hurt near the edges of my arm, but nothing where i needed the tattooist 2 stop, was a little tender after:D

The 3rd one was underneath the 1st one and was only like when you get caught on a rose bush.

Even if it gets to much you can allways ask for a break!!

(for jackass)