The all things tattoo megathread

If anybody wants a tattoo they should go to "Inkredible" on Glossop road in Broomhill. The guys there are amazing, realy talented. I just had a tattoo done there and it was perfect. Very crisp finish and they are great guys aswell, realy down to earth. Plus reasonably priced.

If anybody wants a tattoo they should go to "Inkredible" on Glossop road in Broomhill. The guys there are amazing, realy talented. I just had a tattoo done there and it was perfect. Very crisp finish and they are great guys aswell, realy down to earth. Plus reasonably priced.

What did you have done and how much was it??

HE HAD A MAURI/TRIBAL LION TATTOO IF YOU WANNA VISIT OUR WEBSITE GO TO

http://www.myspace.com/inkredible_tattoo_studio JUST A TEMPORARY SITE UNTIL THE GOOD ONE IS UP AND RUNNING CLICK ON JAY'S TATTOOS TO VIEW HIS AND THE REST

THX TO ALL OUR CUSTOMERS