The all things tattoo megathread

You will find that everyone has there favorite tattooists and recomends them so it could get very confusing for you. My personal favourites are Greg at Van Shaiks at bottom af Wadsley Lane in Hillborough and Tef at Teftatu on Muglet Lane in Maltby. They have both done exellent work on me and I highly recomend them both.

However i always say to people look around at peoples tattoos and if you see something you like just stop them and ask where they had it done, people tend to be proud of their artwork and will be happy to tell you.:)

Definately recommend Dragon tattoos on Mansfield Road. They ahave quite recently moved to a bigger place a few doors up from old one. Very clean very professional. Nice friendly staff and gd at their jobs. Ive had a butterfly done on my arm and a celtic band done on my ankle by them and my mate has had a band on her wrist. Excellent job and i will defo go back there in future if i decide to have another done.

aye my boyfriend just had his tattoo done at van shaiks and due to the fact that val and stuart have left thou art i'll be going to van shaiks now as they did a really good job :)

reasonable price too!!!

Vals left?

Anyone know where she has gone?

:(

Hello boys and girls.. i am wanting my first tattoo..

Can someone reccommend a nice tattoist, professional, clean..etc and i dont want one where all their mates are there hanging around.. you know the type..

Im just wanting a name tattooed on my wrist in arabic about 2 inch wide.. :confused:

fanks

Hello boys and girls.. i am wanting my first tattoo..

Can someone reccommend a nice tattoist, professional, clean..etc and i dont want one where all their mates are there hanging around.. you know the type..

Im just wanting a name tattooed on my wrist in arabic about 2 inch wide.. :confused:

fanks

Anyone..??