The all things tattoo megathread

Any tattooists in Sheffield that do traditional polynesian tatau?

cheers

patrick huttlinger does traditional tattoo, working at thou art tattoos, checkout ownyourown.ch

really nice guy, not done in a traditional manner but really nice work, if you want traditional stick work, jeremy from monkey tattoos in borneo comes over sometimes, really nice guy and quick too.

patrick huttlinger does traditional tattoo, working at thou art tattoos, checkout ownyourown.ch

really nice guy, not done in a traditional manner but really nice work, if you want traditional stick work, jeremy from monkey tattoos in borneo comes over sometimes, really nice guy and quick too.

oo r8 cheers for that.

You got a rough idea how much it would be for back of leg(bottom half)

cheers

really i heard it was not as painful as a machine:o

i have had extensive traditional tattooing, sometimes it is almost hypnotic others it is fairly uncomfortable, and some is just not nice at all. depends what and where i guess just like machine work.

oo r8 cheers for that.

You got a rough idea how much it would be for back of leg(bottom half)

cheers

depends who you want to do it, due to travelling costs etc, jeremy charges 100 per hour, i am more than happy to pay that and have several times, if you want patrick its 60 per hour.

if you have an idea of what you want, then go on myspace find thouartsheffield and there are links to both on the page, one is mangon, (patrick) the other is monkey tattoo (jeremy)

patrick is here in march for a week and april for a week

jeremy might be over for 3 days in august.

hope this is all good.

Chat soon

G