The all things tattoo megathread

When did you clamp down?

If you did actually do that then you wouldn't have had the police round to slap your wrist for tattooing underage children.

not had the police around in ages.its common format for young people ,to want tattooes.like i said,no photo id no tattoo

Aye that would be cool.....shall we make it a 3 some? :o:hihi:

you must be hard being a wednesday lad.im a owls fan myself.depends were you have a tattoo.diffrent places hurt more than others.the arms arnt to bad.

christmas this year has been great for business .been very busy,alot of big jobs.full arms ,backs.everyone else been busy?

And still managing to post this many adverts, hats off to you, you must never sleep. In reply to your question Thou Art has been fairly solid of late, not complaining tho.

ITS still not good.i love dogs but i wouldnt have one in my studio.

just a dog eh???surprised it wasn,t a cat knowing fiona,s love of em.However,i remember old bob union,of ruth square,having a dog,monkey AND a snake in his studio,ALL in the tattooing area. does anyone else remember bobs place,or am i the only person of a certain age on here???

greetings buddy.ID LIKE TO WISH YOU AND ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS.HOPE YOU HAVE A GOODEN.ENJOY.HOPE TO SEE YOU IN THE NEW YEAR.TAKE CARE BE GOOD.ALL THE BEST.:hihi:

:o ello sosk, Happy christmas m8 and all the best for 2008. Say hi to Rich, john and rach for me plz ;)

try mr personalitys on woodseats they are brilliant any touching up afterwards is free and big pat is a fantastic artist well worth a visit
at both our studios lab13 and dn12 conisbrough all touch ups are free.;)

When did you clamp down?

If you did actually do that then you wouldn't have had the police round to slap your wrist for tattooing underage children.

all of my staff have been told,about this problem.NO PHOTO ID NO TATTOO.MY STUDIOS ARE ALWAYS BUSY,HAD A GOOD ,BUSY CHRISTMAS.LOTS OF NEW YEAR BOOKINGS.we are busy studios in sheffield and doncaster.over eight thousand tattooes done last year.better than most of our local rivals id say.new laws bring new measures.no photo id NO TATTOO.

SOSK! so happy with the koi re-work you did before christmas mate, i'll be in in january for the last sitting (hopefully) and to start plannin the next piece! lab13 studios. HIGHLY reccomended!
thanks brother ,so glad your happy.have a good new year.take care,all the best:cool: