The all things tattoo megathread

A question I've asked before first.

What happened to Paul who used to work at Eternal Ink?

I've had 3 by him and thought he was spot on. His he still tattooing and if so where?

Second question.

Do Eternal still do gift vouchers?

Third question.

I want some work extending on my arm. Would Eternal have my custom seeing has Paul did the first stuff.

Cheers

Jim:thumbsup:

As far as I know, he isn't tattooing at the moment. He still sends custom our way so I'm sure you could pop down and have a chat with Dave or Little Paul with regards to having your sleeve finished. And yes, we do do gift vouchers.

my brother in law says he,s seen steve oakes in your place when he was getting his hair cut,then we heard a few people saying he,s been offered a job working for you,lass in the sandwich shop near you also said same,any truth in it???? if so, it will be great for me and the wife,cos we are travelling to killamarsh to have steve tattoo us .
steve always turned up on my day off.weve known each other for years.top bloke.dont think hes looking for work.but id offer him the odd day if he wanted to.

yes it is n as i can see he has made him self known to this post lol. keep up the good work sosk n have a good new year allthe best n up the fkin owls
cheers buddy ,best wishes to you.should have beat derby on sunday.wednesday played well.are ya off on 19th jan .

steve always turned up on my day off.weve known each other for years.top bloke.dont think hes looking for work.but id offer him the odd day if he wanted to.

wife got inked off him yesterday at killamarsh,we asked him about the rumours,he more or less confirmed what you said,the bass player from a group THE MAU MAUS was also gettin summat dun,sed you used to go watch em in Marples in the 80,s.

oh well,its killamarsh fortnightly,still,gives us an excuse to go to crystal peaks.

cheers buddy ,best wishes to you.should have beat derby on sunday.wednesday played well.are ya off on 19th jan .

not to sure yet mate. do u have to av gone to 3 home matches b4 hand???? prob see ya on week end gonna call up with my mate cos he wants some more of that tat done wat daz started.

not to sure yet mate. do u have to av gone to 3 home matches b4 hand???? prob see ya on week end gonna call up with my mate cos he wants some more of that tat done wat daz started.
no probs,have a gooden buddy

wife got inked off him yesterday at killamarsh,we asked him about the rumours,he more or less confirmed what you said,the bass player from a group THE MAU MAUS was also gettin summat dun,sed you used to go watch em in Marples in the 80,s.

oh well,its killamarsh fortnightly,still,gives us an excuse to go to crystal peaks.

gosh the old mau maus lev bunny and co.the good old skinhead punk days .soor some great bands in the marples.use to like mau maus.societys rejects?:cool:if you see them again say hello from me.off to budapest on 21 st to see my mates studio for 4 days.maybe do a bit.the hamburg tattoo convention 22nd of march.so might be off line for a bit.happy new year okismoki

daz hows the new flat in totley.hope alls well buddy