The all things tattoo megathread

gosh the old mau maus lev bunny and co.the good old skinhead punk days .soor some great bands in the marples.use to like mau maus.societys rejects?:cool:if you see them again say hello from me.off to budapest on 21 st to see my mates studio for 4 days.maybe do a bit.the hamburg tattoo convention 22nd of march.so might be off line for a bit.happy new year okismoki

ok mate,same to you,saw steve yesterday nite,he says you have his e.mail address,if you e-mail him ,he will arrange a day to come see you when you are in the studio,all the best mate.

ok mate,same to you,saw steve yesterday nite,he says you have his e.mail address,if you e-mail him ,he will arrange a day to come see you when you are in the studio,all the best mate.
cheers buddy will do.off to budapest for a rest.before the mad summer rush.planning a few city breaks before april.

You going to brighton convention at end of month?
no off for a break to budapest.doing the hamburg convention 22nd march till 24th.use to like the peterlee convention.derby manchester are now full of money grabbers,cant be arsed with all the snobbery anymore to be honest.

I have an idea for a tattoo but unfortunately its only an idea at the moment because i am hopeless when it comes to drawing.

Does anyone know if i would be able to go into a tattoo parlour and explain what i want so they could draw it? Or will i have to find an artistic mate who will draw it for me?

Thanks in advance.

I have an idea for a tattoo but unfortunately its only an idea at the moment because i am hopeless when it comes to drawing.

Does anyone know if i would be able to go into a tattoo parlour and explain what i want so they could draw it? Or will i have to find an artistic mate who will draw it for me?

Thanks in advance.

Try to do a simple drawing if you can, most tattoo artists will be able to interpret a simple drawing and make it into what you want, as long as you can describe it well.

Try to do a simple drawing if you can, most tattoo artists will be able to interpret a simple drawing and make it into what you want, as long as you can describe it well.

I dont think i made it clear enough how bad i am at drawing!:hihi:

Thankyou for your advice though, i may just have to give it a go and hope i can get it somewhere near what i want!

In general, would it cost alot more to get a tattoo that i have designed myself?

I dont think i made it clear enough how bad i am at drawing!:hihi:

Thankyou for your advice though, i may just have to give it a go and hope i can get it somewhere near what i want!

In general, would it cost alot more to get a tattoo that i have designed myself?

Even the crappest of drawings will be easier for an artist to turn into a proper design than just trying to explain it in words.

R.E. costs, you would be best going into a tattoo studio and asking about that, I have had one done that I designed myself and it didn't cost any extra, but it was a simple design so I don't know if more complicated designs might cost more or not.