The all things tattoo megathread

Originally posted by Phanerothyme

lest we forget Christ was, what, British?

No, silly. Lest we forget that once the people of this great nation went to church and stuff. I'd be inclined to update it, substituting the IKEA logo for the cross and adding the motto "lest we forget, sale now on".

Maria at Feline did mine, and she was amazing; helped me design it from scratch. Get tons of compliments, it's really well done. Plus, she'll re-do areas for free whenever they need a touch-up. I think she's left Feline now, and has her own place called 'Angel Tattau'. Can're recommend her highly enough!

Leah xx

I would have to go with Body Runes at Darnall. Not sure about theirs being the best tattoos - cos I am not sure how you compare them??? But Litha and Shane are great people to chat to while you wait. I have seen Shanes work and it looks great but I cannot compare as I have not seen other peoples work.

Dragon

• 1 month later...

Im getting my first tattoo and i know exactly what i want.

well i went to Feline last night as they have some fantastic reviews but they didnt seem interested in my custom, didnt seem very friendly or easing.

I was just wondering if you knew any great tattoo places for skills as well as friendly/relaxed atmosphere (and not scary places pleease)!!!!

thanks,

Charlie xx

hiya, i have 3 tattoos, had them all done at "Van Sheiks" i think thats how you spell it, in Hillsborough, across the road from "The Park Hotel" pub...some of them in there LOOK scary, covered in tatoos and pericings but they make you feel so relaxed, i was so scared when i had mine done, my second one, on my back, i had to go back three times with, second time i was sick actually in the tattooists LOL...but they just laugh and joke about it, and while they are tatooing you they chat with you so you dont concentrate on the pain! lol....i would defo recomend you go there, they are a great bunch of people!!!! x