The all things tattoo megathread

lol. i wont mate. this is gonna put me well bk on my feet. cant wait til i got it all sorted.
its nice up totley daz should give you a bit of space.done a great jap sleve today shocked myself.koi fish .bloke sat great did all the forearm in one sitting.took pictures ready for website.see ya soon take care:cool:

to all.sosk will be tattooing in budapest hungary from 21st,,24th jan,lab13 will still be open with dazza,holding the the fort.happy new year to all:cool:then we will be closed from 22nd to 24th march,doing the hamburg convention germany.thought id let you ink junkies know.with thanks from all at lab13..will still be someone in the studio to take bookings.ps our dn12 tattoo parlour in conisbrough is still open as usual.

http://www.lab13studios.co.uk.

Can red ink cover black?

Tis only a small bit of writing that needs covering,

but would the black still be visable?

cheers

I've had black covered over with green, it depends how faded the black is and how dark you want the red.

black isnt faded, and the black writing is on red ink so need to be same colour of red.

No, red doesn't usually cover black.

Green, blue & purple all have a better chance of covering black but it depends on the original tattoo and the one you want to go over it.

Does anyone know what the tattoo place in Chapeltown is called, on Station Rd..(if it's still there, haven't been in ages) and are they any good? Thanks in advance!

Flash O'Colour.

Was still there last week. Looks mighty dodgy to me:suspect:

As in, it just generally doesn't look a clean shop. Especially with the bandit machine in the front of the shop. That's a sign of quality:huh:

Jim

Time to ask you lot for a bit of inspiration....

Thinking of getting my 2nd tat, this time on top of a foot (I know - painful!). Need some inspiration for a design.

This will be a small one to signify the second in a series achievements, of which there may be up to 5 eventually. So I want something simple that could be added to later (kinda like the painted 'kills' some WW1 pilots put on their planes).

I had thought of 2 blocks/stripes, but then figured if I got a third one I'd look like an advert for addidas footwear! :(

Stars? Too common ;) I want something at least a bit original.