The all things tattoo megathread

Time to ask you lot for a bit of inspiration....

Thinking of getting my 2nd tat, this time on top of a foot (I know - painful!). Need some inspiration for a design.

This will be a small one to signify the second in a series achievements, of which there may be up to 5 eventually. So I want something simple that could be added to later (kinda like the painted 'kills' some WW1 pilots put on their planes).

I had thought of 2 blocks/stripes, but then figured if I got a third one I'd look like an advert for addidas footwear! :(

Stars? Too common ;) I want something at least a bit original.

what about fantasy insects.

obviously a few talented people on here.

i was wondering if any of you guys would be kind enough to quote me a tattoo for my right arm at the top?

i am wanting the deaths head moth from silence of the lambs, about 2 inch by 1/1half inch there abouts.

also any one doing black and white portraits?

love portraits.for sure.the moths easy any studio should do it around 20 to 30 quid.

http://www.lab13studios.co.uk. you need a good clear face picture ,we then need, to blow it up to the size of say a 20 packet of fags size.copy it in black and white to get the shadows and face features, a portrait takes me about 1 hour.

love portraits.for sure.the moths easy any studio should do it around 20 to 30 quid.

http://www.lab13studios.co.uk. you need a good clear face picure we then need to blow it up to the size of say a 20 packet of fags.copy it in black and white to get the shadows and face features, a portrait takes me about 1 hour.

really. thats brilliant thanks.

the portraits (theres 2) i would like on the outer thigh.

one is of pinhead and the other is hannibal lecter.

really. thats brilliant thanks.

the portraits (theres 2) i would like on the outer thigh.

one is of pinhead and the other is hannibal lecter.

done them both before .pinhead one was quite a common tattoo when the film first came out.

Sounds intriging (sp?)... any samples of what you mean?
got a website my mates lazy need to put more work on it but have a look about 15 various tatts ive done.you give me the idea come to the studio and ill draw you something up.might even draw it on your skin so you can go and think about it.im in budapest next week back next friday.working this friday and sat.

http://www.lab13studios.co.uk.

if you get any ideas.let me know and we can work together to come up with some original ideas.ok buddy.im sosk

Hey, I know that this shouldn't really be asked here, but it would help me so much in my college work, and if I get a good grade then I get to move to lovely Sheffield to go to Hallam Uni!

So, yeah, I need good quality pics of people's tattoos and a little write up (about a paragraph?) about why they close to get that particular tat and about their experience while getting tattooed.

If you have anything to help me with, maybe you could private message me? Seriously, you have no idea how much it would help!

Thanks in advance!

:D

Hey, I know that this shouldn't really be asked here, but it would help me so much in my college work, and if I get a good grade then I get to move to lovely Sheffield to go to Hallam Uni!

So, yeah, I need good quality pics of people's tattoos and a little write up (about a paragraph?) about why they close to get that particular tat and about their experience while getting tattooed.

If you have anything to help me with, maybe you could private message me? Seriously, you have no idea how much it would help!

Thanks in advance!

:D

back from budapest 25tn jan drope us an email will help you out :cool:you can come sit in and ask people/bring a camara,remember after 25th

sosktattoo@hotmail.com

I need a cover up too...of a tattoo that's around 1x1 inch, and black, blue and red. I was thinking of something just plain black..would this work? Any other ideas? Don't want to go any bigger. BTW, It's on my lower back.

depends on the shape.sure something can be sorted.esspecially with you wanting it black:D

http://www.lab13studios.co.uk