The all things tattoo megathread

a nother point tattooed people for 14 years around the world.never been into the solid black thing for starters.dont even like black lined tribal.so get it right before you slag people off with you mega professional.advice.dont like you who ever you are ..come see me face to face lab13.lets see who you really are.but then you use a false name and hide on some website.your beging to **** me off big time with your false finger pointing views.if some ones not happy i expect them to tell us them selfs.not go to big mouth radio tina tina so you can slag people off on this site.childish or sad one of the two .

And

sosk:

"i dont know who you are.my 2 studios are always busy.so cut the crap and stop slagging people off.come see me face to face tina tina perfect.or back off.ok ."

--------------------------------

That sounds a little bit like you're threatening me!!!

You've spammed the thread with post after post of adverts for your studio yet I can't express an opinion?

I saw a tattoo that you'd done and IN MY OPINION (and in the opinion of other people I know who've seen it) I didn't think it was very good, what's wrong with that?

It's a public forum, Once you start posting about something other people will post their opinions on the subject. That's what forums are.

And yes it was you that did it at Pitsmoor. Well built, yellowy blonde hair and called sosk.

.thats why im booked up .people travel from all over the area to be tattooed by us.did the person in question sit good.did they look after the tattoo in the right way.many questions could be asked.the main question is.if they are not happy with the finished product,why dont they come back and sort out such problems.we are all professional in our job,and would try our hardest to make the customer happy.we do pride ourselfs on our work and do all recolours and touch ups for free.quality is our goal at all times..

http://www.lab13studios.co.uk

http://www.puredelightxxx.co.uk

I had a tattoo done last Saturday and it has scabbed and flakeing(sp) all ready, is it normal?

Because i though it was supposed to be a few days longer befor this happened:huh:

hi buddy,yeah some people heal quicker than others,also depends where you have the tattoo.:cool:

Had some more work done by sosk on uesday night down at lab13, its a re-work on a koi that some tit (no names mentioned) made a mess of, and sosk has worked his magic on it!!!! cheers pal!! and i couldn't be happier.

Can i suggest to anyone who's thinking of getting some work done, go to lab13, you will not be dissapointed!!

Tinatina - stop talking blank - sosk's work is truly awesome

midgeowl, would just advise keep appling whatever aftercare you have been recommened, should help with the itching.

Vaseline Intensive Care I have found works magic for me to stop tattoos from itching & keep nice and moisturised. You can get it from Superdrug etc, comes in blue and white packaging.

Have found with mine itch more in some places which have been worked on more just cos I guess they have to heal more? I'm no expert, just a tattooed chick! :D

theres a great tattooist on mansfield road off top of manor called dragon tattoist (i think) i had half of mine done (getting other halves finished next week lol kiddin) they got great studio and have internet available or discs to view artwork wanted. i had one done which i designed myself (wel copied really from somewhere) and they did it up fo me no problem. my daughter uses them frequently and they have all body piercing stuff too. hope this helps xx