The all things tattoo megathread

When I'm paying them they should be tattooing, not answering questions from customers.

It's like if your barber stopped cutting your hair every time someone walked into the shop and had a 10 minute conversation with them. You'd soon get fed-up with it.

What they should do is have someone on hand to answer questions/take bookings etc.

Getting the hump because everyone in the shop didn't stop what they were doing and flock round you as soon as you walked in is a bit unfair.

" What they should do is have someone on hand to answer questions/take bookings etc"

My point exactly , isn't that what staff are for .:roll:

Ooh I'm off to Eternal Ink next week.... let me know how yours goes Jim :-)

Will do. Had 3 done there before. I think its all down to personal preference. I like the shop, its really clean.

The guy who my previous 3 has left but I'm confident it will be the same great quality as before. Also, its extension work using existing flash they had to match whats on my arm at present.

Another great plug for them! (Do I get a discount now!:hihi:)

Jim

Don't tell me who it was or wasn't , I know who did it and besides if there are other artists working there (which there wasn't at the time) it's the owners job to make sure they are up to scratch. Like I said before it might have just been an off day . I know loads of people that will only use Ian Wallice (Inkmaster Tattoo Studio) in Killamarsh , he has covered both my sisters and brotherinlaws , even my mother and stepfather and they are all nice tattoos , he has done 4 of mine and the last one was crap so I havn't been back since. No matter what you do , sometimes you will do something you aren't happy with . The best tattoo I have was done by a woman called Jackie who was doing a stint at Celtic art in Chesteerfield , I havn't been able to find her since . And I had one by a young girl at Mr Personality on Woodseats .

Any how my point is the tattoo he put on my nephew was toilet , and as I said before that may not be their usual standard of work , but first impressions last and after seeing that (and the bloody great dog in the studio)I would not use them.

its jackie bailey i think you mean.she worked at the studio in killamarsh for a while,she left about 2 years ago,my wife was gutted because she preferred her to ian,but she now gets tattooed by the fellow who replaced her,steve,a lovely bloke who never fails to put her at ease,often having her in stitches with his quips and jokes,so much more approachable than ian,but that said,its all down to personal preference.

:thumbsup:

Ooh I'm off to Eternal Ink next week.... let me know how yours goes Jim :-)

No problem what so ever.

Quality work and very relaxing!!!

Young paul did the work, and it needed some free hand to make the flash work as an extension.

All brilliant

Jim

:thumbsup:

No problem what so ever.

Quality work and very relaxing!!!

Young paul did the work, and it needed some free hand to make the flash work as an extension.

All brilliant

Jim

Good to hear, thanks. I met Paul when I called in to the shop, seemed a nice guy. Dave is doing mine. Can't wait!!

I agree... Feline tattoo place off Ecclesall Road is very famous in the world of tattoos. I have friends who travel from London to use this place time after time.

who tattooed you??? steve or ian?my wife uses them all the time,we travel from parson cross for steve to tattoo her,he,s the smaller ,younger one of the two(just knock a £10er off her next un steve).