The all things tattoo megathread

Cant really draw - whats the best way around getting something done???

Also - usualy do you just take your idea down to a tattoist and let them work there magic??

Cheers all! :D

I go to Thou Art on Chapel Walk and they've always been really good at getting my badly described ideas down on paper for me :D

If you plan on sun/sea/sand, put it off!!

have to agree ,over the last 30yrs, i've aquired over 30 tat's( various sizes and several different tattooist's) and a back piece 3/4 finished ( coutesy of pinks tattoo at southy green).

the worst thing for any new tat is sun/sea and sand, also a good idea to stay out of your local swimming pool for a few days after a new tat' too.

have spoiled a couple of mine by ignoring the above.:(

Hi everyone. I dont use this site much so i am sorry if this is in the wrong place or whatever.

I am wanting a tattoo. My Initials on my right ankle. I have looked online for different fonts and stuff but nothin really appeals. Is there anyone on here that could have a go at designin this tattoo for me. My initials are S B. No worries if not, i just wanted to have the design ready to take with me instead of looking at the tattooist.

xx

Hey all,

Tattoo Virgin here so excuse me if i seem a little thick!!!!

Ive got a few ideas in mind about a tattoo i would love to have done.

Cant really draw - whats the best way around getting something done???

Also - usualy do you just take your idea down to a tattoist and let them work there magic??

Cheers all! :D

Hey, i always go to Dragon Tattoos on Woodhouse Road, Intake, they have managed to decipher my drawings and print outs, and made my 2 tattoos absolutley awesome, and going back to get my next tattoo done :)

Andy