The all things tattoo megathread

Dont do it. They are disgusting...

Youll regret it..

i agree, i had the smallest thing done at the top of my arm, just to try the pain out. a few years later i was sat in the chair again, i remember it so well, my teeth were sank into the back of the chair biting down hard:o news just came onto the tv 9/11 had just happened.

i was having a larger tattoo on my shoulderblade, now i regret ever having the horrible thing

Dont do it. They are disgusting...

Youll regret it..

Technically speaking, I think you should have said you think they are disgusting. It's your opinion that they are disgusting, not a fact. Opinions vary on this subject.

Technically speaking, I think you should have said you think they are disgusting. It's your opinion that they are disgusting, not a fact. Opinions vary on this subject.

I agree...

If you like them you have one...

If you don't like them, you don't have one..

Simple :rolleyes:

They are horrible. You have a tattoo of a heart in your 20s and 20 years later you end up with a tatoo of the land mass of the former soviet block.

Your probably right but seeing as i have a great big one on my arm (tattoo that is) its plain to see i was talking b*******..

I was just trying to sound all responsible.

Obviously it didnt work:blush::D

Your probably right but seeing as i have a great big one on my arm (tattoo that is) its plain to see i was talking b*******..

haha good effort though ;)

Sarcasm/irony is something I rarely pick up on in real life, let alone on a forum!