The all things tattoo megathread

Can I just ask - how DO you get to this tattoo place in Orchard Square, see the placquard, but can't see anything on windows to suggest which shop it actually is?
I think it's upstairs, near where CoolWax records used to be, isn't it?

i made the point cos im sick of seeing top celebs going on about having this that and other tattoo done, in the same breath they will mention their kids and how much they adore them, well who gives blood when their kids need it, not them as they are banned from giving blood due to having tatoo done.

ok ill stop now just wanted to make a point:rant:

I think that's a good point, and one worth mentioning. I have eight tattoos, two of which are quite large custom pieces and took ages. But at the same time I also have a rare blood type, and try to give blood as often as I can. Scheduling it can be a problem. :D

You can only donate three times a year, so I tend to donate, wait four months, donate again and then get inked.

But then I think blood donation should be mandatory anyway.

Oh, and getting back on topic, I still cannot say enough good things about Feline Tattoos. Guy Tinsley is pretty much the only person I want tattooing me these days.

I've been thinking about going back to get another one done soon, but the idea I have will cost me a fortune.

http://www.fionalong.co.uk/guy/thumb01.htm

Can you guess which one is mine? :hihi:

I've got one on the inside of my wrist, natalie, and another one on the inside of my foot just above the heel.

Both of them were fairly painful, but it's a nice kind of pain in my opinion ;)

The wrist one wasn't agonising in comparison to the foot one - I reckon you'll be fine!

I've got one on the inside of my wrist, natalie, and another one on the inside of my foot just above the heel.

Both of them were fairly painful, but it's a nice kind of pain in my opinion ;)

The wrist one wasn't agonising in comparsion to the foot one - I reckon you'll be fine!

Thanks chick! Where did you have yours done?

xx