The all things tattoo megathread

I am hoping to have it done this weekend.

i am having it on the inside of my wrist..

has anyone got one here? If so how painful is it??

Thank you please :hihi:

I have the inside of my wrist done up to just past halfway up my forearm, it certainly wasn't the most painful one I've had done, more painful than the top of my arm but less painful than my back hehehe

And it bled the least of all my tattoos :-)

I have the inside of my wrist done up to just past halfway up my forearm, it certainly wasn't the most painful one I've had done, more painful than the top of my arm but less painful than my back hehehe

And it bled the least of all my tattoos :-)

I still think that getting my ribcage tattooed was the worst pain I have been in. Since I am so dangerously thin (I prefer the term lithe!) I swear I could feel the needle hitting the bone and vibrating through my chest.

I'm having my fiance's initials and he's having mine! Our surnames begin with same letter so will still be same when we get married :)

Noooo!

I'm having a matching tattoo with my girlfriend, why don't you have something like that instead?

im wanting a tattoo done next weekend, i wont have time to go around getting prices so if you could please give me a price that would be fab.

i am wanting 4 small black stars on my wrist, it will be adding to a large black star i have on my wrist. also will need the large coloring in because were i had it done did not do it to good.

Thank you

i made the point cos im sick of seeing top celebs going on about having this that and other tattoo done, in the same breath they will mention their kids and how much they adore them, well who gives blood when their kids need it, not them as they are banned from giving blood due to having tatoo done.

ok ill stop now just wanted to make a point:rant:

got to correct you there, i am, what some might say, heavily tattoo'd, i've over 30 on my arms, chest, back and legs and am also a blood doner, so you see the two can mix.

im wanting a tattoo done next weekend, i wont have time to go around getting prices so if you could please give me a price that would be fab.

i am wanting 4 small black stars on my wrist, it will be adding to a large black star i have on my wrist. also will need the large coloring in because were i had it done did not do it to good.

Thank you

My tattooist is £60 an hour, but there is usually a bottom limit to tattoos as it costs a certain amount just for al the hygene and needles involved :-)

i dont think my 4 stars would take an hr, do you have a number so i can phone and get a price??

If they give you a price over the phone they are not worth going to.

Any decent tatooist will want to see you in person first.

It's something thats going to be on you forever - surely you can spare some time to go and speak to a few tatooists and see who you feel comfortable with?