The all things tattoo megathread

Hello,

I already have 2 tattoo which I got at Eternal Ink on West Street, am happy with both and am considering some more work. Speaking to many people I hear differing views on where is best to go? Any thoughts or suggestions on this?

Thanks

Hi guys,

This is one of those, i want a tattoo but stuck for ideas.

i currently have a dragon to the right of my chest, on my right forearm i have a celtic type design.

ideally id love one across the back of my shoulders, but im waiting until the weight training pays off and i have some muscle lol (ok i wouldnt hold your breath) so im going for the option of having something that goes down the left side of my body, possibly shoulder to @rse, of a celtic design.

i know theres a lot of info on here but the thought of reading the 100+ pages didnt seem inviting although i have had a brief scan. so apologies if im treading old ground but there seems to be a few people on here that sound like they know what they are talking about. (sosk i think i remember having a drunken chat with you in a nightclub a couple of years ago) :D

if anyone has any pictures or links to any type of catalogue i would be very greatful, i`ll pm my email address if that makes it easier.

any/all input would be greatfully received.

go to van shiaks in hillsbrough opposite the park hotel iv had all mine done there they do them free hand so they are personal and no one else can possibly have the exact same 1.

Iv seen alot of crap in papers about him being sick 4 slitting tongues and doing implants but its nothing like the papers make out its all clean and sterolised and the tattooists are really really good!

i got to totaly agree with you i went there to have my belly button tattoo greg did mine it wasnt one out of a book i told him what i would like on it and he did it perfect hes done all my mates to. best one ever.