The all things tattoo megathread

I'm considering a half sleeve (in a few months) - where's best for quite big work? Baring in mind i'm a bit of a hyperchondriac they'll have to be clean and patient :P

:hihi: I'm one of those too. I'm gonna end up having to hold my OH's hand while i have it done....:blush::hihi:

:hihi: I'm one of those too. I'm gonna end up having to hold my OH's hand while i have it done....:blush::hihi:

I'm a bloke though! ...Who's going to hold my hand :confused::hihi:

It's really bad but when I was younger I had a thing about needles and blood, and it still shines through a bit now. So as much as I want a tattoo it's going to be a bit of a kerfuffle (word suits how I feel typing this lol) :hihi:

I'm a bloke though! ...Who's going to hold my hand :confused::hihi:

It's really bad but when I was younger I had a thing about needles and blood, and it still shines through a bit now. So as much as I want a tattoo it's going to be a bit of a kerfuffle (word suits how I feel typing this lol) :hihi:

You're gonna have to be a big strong lad and face the pain :D:help::hihi:

You're gonna have to be a big strong lad and face the pain :D:help::hihi:

lol :P Won't want it for a few months yet.

and it's a bit of a big (well permanent) decision too ...might have to start a poll thread further down the line...

What are they like down there? The tattooists? I'm wanting one done and thats the closest tattoo shop to me.

Really good, make you feel at ease and listen to what you want. It's the same bloke who worked for Greg at the shalesmoor shop, i prefer the firth park one to the one at hillsboro and definately go there for my next one. Plus, like i said, it's clean and new and they get you to fill the forms out whereas they forget at Hillsboro.

Really good, make you feel at ease and listen to what you want. It's the same bloke who worked for Greg at the shalesmoor shop, i prefer the firth park one to the one at hillsboro and definately go there for my next one. Plus, like i said, it's clean and new and they get you to fill the forms out whereas they forget at Hillsboro.

Thats definitely what i'll need.