The all things tattoo megathread

Ouch. Raises serious hygiene issues for me!

Yes, makes me wonder too - unless he's using disposable nozzles and needles straight from the pack. I suppose all he'd need then is a clean working area, a supply of gloves and some disinfectant solution. Could be viable I suppose, but you are still far better going to a registered studio.

Yes, makes me wonder too - unless he's using disposable nozzles and needles straight from the pack. I suppose all he'd need then is a clean working area, a supply of gloves and some disinfectant solution. Could be viable I suppose, but you are still far better going to a registered studio.

If he comes to your house, unless you have a room that is kitted out to studio quality then it's really not viable. Staph infections are no fun and don't do wonders for the end result of your tattoo! He should be reported to environmental health. The regulations governing tattooing exist to protect people.

Anyone else had work done by Simon at Second 2 None?

He's booked up for 4 months, busy man! Mine is now turning into a half sleeve...

Is that the same Simon who used to have Designer Skin on West Bar? If so, he did all of mine except the tops of my feet.

Hi im looking for a tattoo artist who can do portrait tattoo's.

my husband is wanting a tattoo of our daughter on his chest can anyone recommend someone in sheffield or close by as the only ones ive found are in the U.S.

Thanks

Not sure if they can do that or not but all my daughters male friends go to the Tattoo shop on Chapel Walk and are always saying how good they are, I cant remember the name of the shop but it is at the bottom of Chapel Walk past the Methodist church you could pop in and ask, my DD would know but she is at Download at the moment I could ask her when she gets back on Monday.