The all things tattoo megathread

I had my first tattoo on my foot and its one of the worst areas to have one pain wise. There is no fat just skin and bone so you do feel it more. The second one I had on my spine at the top so I must be a glutton for punishment I think.:hihi: The reason I had one on my foot is that I can show it whenever I wish and its not in your face as such.

Im thinking of having one on my foot. I have never had one before. Does it really hurt alot? :)

the best person ive ever seen at this type of stuff in the u.k is mr heath at something wicked in lincoln. the guy is amazing and friendly unlike a lot of places ive visited in these larger cities

ben shaw has started at thou art and one of his main specialities is biomechanical work, pop in and have a look.

Just wanted to let you know that I had my first tattoo done today. Its a lovely yellow rose and looks great (well I think so lol). I'll post a picture soon - need my other half to take it first. Thanks to all in Van Schaicks in Firth Park, they all really took my mind off it and it didn't hurt half as bad as I thought it would - really just an annoying pain. Trust me, spider bites hurt more.

Anyone know a place where I can get a tattoo removal ? Anyone had one removed ? What does it involve ? How much is it ? Does it hurt ?

I know someone going through the process and she says it doesnt really hurt, however it is costing 75 pound per session, no idea how many she needs to have all together, but last time i saw her, it wasnt looking to pretty, a bit scabby, I think you can have it done at the hallamshire but not 100% sure, best thing to do is ring them and ask.