The all things tattoo megathread

Nice to see that people are still talking about Pete, even thoughhis gone more then a couple years now. He used to work with us at Dragon sometimes when we could catch him. Top bloke and good artist

always guaranteed a laugh with pete about :thumbsup: r.i.p pete you may be gone mate but you're certainly not forgotten

What happened to lee at ink spot, firth park? I know he went off the rails so to speak but he was a damn good tattooist

Yeah Lee did go off the rails,but he sorted himself out...he's still tattooing,infact he did the bottom half of my left leg...He is an amazing artist,i wish i'd had all mine done by him....ah well whats done is done,live and learn:D

Tomorrow from 12pm till 5pm we will be tattooing for donations for the Sheffield Children's Hospital Charity.

Yep thats right all the proceeds for the tattoo will go straight to charity!

I know this sounds to good to be true but there are a couple of restrictions - The appointments can only be an hour max! You must have a design of what you want (or come into the studio prior to sort this out) We will be expecting donations of £60 an hour if it does not take an hour it will get priced accordingly.

Fancy getting something you want and doing your bit for charity at the same time? then get in touch with us and we will write your name on the list!!

Just think of the help that will be achieved with your donation to the Children's Charity.

Any questions pop into the studio or call us on 01142700985

Thank you for your time and support

Hi, newbie here.

Has anyone been to that tattoists down in Chapeltown? Think it's called Legends? It's on Station Road..I popped in a few months ago and it looked really nice and smelled very clean - and the guy was very helpful. Was just wondering whether anyone has had any work done there?

Hi,

I'm a student photographer and I'm doing a project on tattoos. I need someone with as many tattoos as possible to photograph. I only need about 3 photos so it would only take about 15 minutes.

It would be especially brilliant if your tattoos were related to football or music or anything like that...

Please let me know if you can help!

Many thanks

Jon

07500 828 711

jonathan@jonathanmaguire.co.uk

Thank you!!

Hi,

I'm a student photographer and I'm doing a project on tattoos. I need someone with as many tattoos as possible to photograph. I only need about 3 photos so it would only take about 15 minutes.

It would be especially brilliant if your tattoos were related to football or music or anything like that...

Please let me know if you can help!

Many thanks

Jon

07500 828 711

jonathan@jonathanmaguire.co.uk

Thank you!!

take a look in my sig: