The all things tattoo megathread

I am a wimp with a very low pain threshold! When I had my tattoo done at Dragon, I was very nervous expecting all kinds of pain but honestly I nearly fell asleep whilst he was doing it. Spyke was brilliant. He explained it would feel a bit like sunburn and thats exactly what it felt like.

Go on - be brave!

I don't agree with telling anyone it doesn't hurt i have ten tattoos and had different pain levels on all of them,People have different thresholds,portraits hurt like a bitch because the shading of lots of layers,but most i would say feel like a match that has been blown out and touched on your skin.A good tattooist should do a small line and see how it feels first....Good luck:thumbsup:

ps also depends on the size,shading and how long it takes.Example a small tattoo may feel ok but a full sleeve or big piece will be more painful because of the time and layers it takes.

I don't agree with telling anyone it doesn't hurt i have ten tattoos and had different pain levels on all of them,People have different thresholds,portraits hurt like a bitch because the shading of lots of layers,but most i would say feel like a match that has been blown out and touched on your skin.A good tattooist should do a small line and see how it feels first....Good luck:thumbsup:

ps also depends on the size,shading and how long it takes.Example a small tattoo may feel ok but a full sleeve or big piece will be more painful because of the time and layers it takes.

When I had my tattoo done, on my shoulder blade, I would describe it as feeling like a "hot cat-scratch", a little uncomfortable, but bearable. It certainly didn't put me off going back for a second one. (and neither one put me off wanting more!)

the last one i went to was in 1988, and there were stalls selling clothing, a stage show with acts like people laying on broken glass and shoving sharps through their flesh and then there was the tattoo competition, there was also a bike show plus tattooists from all over.

really enjoyed it, it was a great weekend. :thumbsup:

Hi there is a really good Tattooist in Rotherham - Devil Bitch, he goes by the name of Ash, he does a lot of custom work. so if your looking for something unique to you, he'd be the man to see he's done 5 of mine and lots of friends too..........and he's Health Registered too which alot "Mobile Tattooist"

aren't

Much Love

xxx

Hi there is a really good Tattooist in Rotherham - Devil Bitch, he goes by the name of Ash, he does a lot of custom work. so if your looking for something unique to you, he'd be the man to see he's done 5 of mine and lots of friends too..........and he's Health Registered too which alot "Mobile Tattooist"

aren't

Much Love

xxx

if he,s registered through the shop,he,s only registered to carry out the practice in the area he is registered in,so ,technically,if he tattoos someone in sheffield or doncaster,no matter how good a tattooist is,he is also not registered.

if he,s registered through the shop,he,s only registered to carry out the practice in the area he is registered in,so ,technically,if he tattoos someone in sheffield or doncaster,no matter how good a tattooist is,he is also not registered.

so therefore to the people wanting a tat done at home GOTO A SHOP ang get it done properly.....................

hi does anyone no where to find eternal ink iv heard they have closed on glossop rd?

Hi

This is Dave from Eternal Ink.

I saw your post and I thought I'd best get in touch.

I did move to hackenthorpe, but the location didn't work out(way too cold!), so I'm in the process of moving again.

Please feel free facebook 'Vaporstar Dave' to get in contact for work, location etc.

Regards

Dave