The all things tattoo megathread

Feline just off ecclesall road are really good - clean and hygenic, me and a quite a few others who I know have been and never had any complaints - I found mine on the internet, I know I have seen some similar to what you are after too. just print it off and take to them they do anything...

As previously mentioned you need to get yourself to Feline. They are great there. I had a 1980's tattoo that I hated on the hip, went to see them and I now have an original tattoo covering the 1980's mistake. The staff are brillant!!

• 4 weeks later...

I had my nose pierced in Feline and it looks really clean and everything and the staff are nice too!

I like Eternal Ink though. They're also really clean and kind but they seem to have more room in the studio. Not quite the crampy feeling that you have in Feline.

Also they use numbing spray for the piercings. Dunno about if they could use it for tattoos but I guess not.

What I wanna know is, anyone know of a tattoo studio that doesn't ask for ID?? ;)

No, and I doubt very much youll find one, since tattooing a minor is classed as ABH, and any decent tattooist would rather keep his business open than risk getting shut down and a prison sentence for the sake of a couple of quid