The all things tattoo megathread

I know posts about tattoo's have been on here before but after scrooling though them there was no answer to my query and I feel by reposting with a new title I may get the answer i am looking for.

I am looking for somewhere that can do a tattoo of my wife from a studio protrait of her. This will then be etched into my flesh on the inside of my forearm.

I have already got a few tatoo's done from designs in the shop (all at Steel City on London Road), but I am not sure if they are any good with the tattoo I want.

With it being on my forearm it will be hard to cover up if they are crap.

Any recommendations would be great. Also any idea on price would be great as well.

Jubby

i no its a bit far but theres a good studio at skeggy who dose things like that iv seen sum ov ther portraits amd ther relly good dont no bout the prices tho

i no its a bit far but theres a good studio at skeggy who dose things like that iv seen sum ov ther portraits amd ther relly good dont no bout the prices tho

Dont ever have a tattoo at skeggy or any other seaside place for that matter.

Simon Grayson at Second to None in Masbrough Rotherham is one of the best artists around long waiting list though.

Mystic inks at woodhouse is also very good.

I just had my first sittig at Dragon Tattoo's up mansfield road. From the moment i walked in i was made welcome and i had Di take care of my design and cant wait to have it coloured in in a few weeks time