The all things tattoo megathread

I know what you (and probably several others) are thinking, but I can assure you that he's not cheap simply because he's not good. Essentially, he wants to rebuild his client base by attracting people in with the low price, in order to get the valuable 'word of mouth' advertising underway. Soon though, when he's inundated with work once again, you can expect the price to go up.

There may be more pictures of his work on the facebook page before too long but in the meantime, why not give him an email or a call and see what he can do for you?

I am going to email your Dad, just trying to get some pictures together! It will be a massive rib piece, can't wait!

Hi all, I'm after a little bit of advice. I'm wanting to get a yin-yang tattoo on my back, and need an artist who is very good at symmetrical designs! Does anyone have any advice or experience with similar tattoos in Sheffield or further afield? Cheers.

My boyfriend had a Ying Yang done on his arm by Shane at Mystic Inks in Woodhouse and that's lovely, we were both impressed by how neat it is.

does anyone know where i can get the translations done for a tattoo in latin ?

obviously i want it 100% spot on but its driving me nuts trying to find the translations done

DO NOT use an online translation guide. I have a piece in Latin as a tattoo. I KNOW it's 100% correct due to the way I had it translated and checked (unfortunately the chap who checked it is now passed away). If I type the English into a translator it comes up slightly different on different translators. I have a basic knowledge of Latin due to being forced to take it for 5 years, and some of the translators are shocking.

My advice would be to join a Latin forum. It can be long winded but the tattoo is on you for life

Oh, and the translator above maybe able to give you a word translation, but even with my basic knowledge of latin sentence structure, no more than that.

Edited by swordfish1

Hi I was wondering if anyone knowns some that would come to my home and do me a tattoo. I don't mind going to shop but with me being in wheelchair ect ect I would prefer to just have it done at home.

Any help appreciated. x

I'm not sure you would be able to get it done at home because I think tattooists have to work from a licensed premises (I could be wrong though, it's happened before!). However you will have to make sure that wherever you get it done has wheelchair access as a couple of places I know of in Shef are up or down a flight of stairs.