The all things tattoo megathread

Dragon Tattoos on woodhouse road at intake is where ive had mine and i was very pleased with both of them. i had a beautiful one across the bottom of my back that cost 50 pounds and a much larger one at the top of my back that cost me 150. also, for anyone whos worried about the pain, they sell numbing cream that you can buy and put on before your tattoo i think its 4.50 a tube.....dont know how effective it is though!

Hi I was wondering if anyone knowns some that would come to my home and do me a tattoo. I don't mind going to shop but with me being in wheelchair ect ect I would prefer to just have it done at home.

Any help appreciated. x

Tattooists who go to people's homes tend to be amateur, which I would advise you avoid.

I have visited a far few tattooists around the country and the vast majority are wheelchair friendly. I'm not sure what tattooists are like in Sheffield as I have yet to visit one.

Give a few studios a ring and see if they can cater for wheelchair users, then you can go in and have a chat.

The problem you may find is people won't openly tell you on here if they know someone who can tattoo at home as it is illegal. I know of a couple of people that do it, I've had one done at home and one in a Pub. But these people are in Mansfield and surrounding areas.

Might be ideal to use the same tattooist as last time.

im after this in latin - once more unto the breach dear friends. Once more

I'm confused as to why you would want this in Latin? Isn't it Shakespeare?

It would be quite hard to translate into Latin, words like unto wouldn't be accurate I'm guessing.

Why not get it in English? As some people say, Shakespeare influenced the English language greatly, would be a shame to translate to a different one.